Want to join a great team in an established tech company? Kiip is a marketing and monetization platform that greets people in moments on their mobile and connected devices. We use moments to delight users, promote brands and monetize apps. We’re revolutionizing our moments platform and are looking for new Kiipers to join in that revolution! We're seeking an upbeat, creative, and detailed individual with an eye to culture and people ops!
Located in San Francisco, this position is a Culture Kiiper, administrative magician, chief snack officer, and all-things-all rolled into one wide-ranging role. This position is an ambassador of Kiip to employees and clients alike, and is a leader for managing schedules, travel, facilities, lunches & snacks, new hire setups, IT/Security/Network setups, staff events, deliveries, and so forth across all offices in North America. This individual will also ensure Kiip's culture is a fun, healthy, and inspired place to work. The position reports to the Head of HR and works closely with the Finance and Executive teams.
We need you to:
- Assist with scheduling & travel arrangements
- Welcome new employees, deliver Day 1 setup and new hire orientation activities
- Assist with scheduling recruiting interviews, internal meetings, and Board meetings
- Greet clients, visitors, vendors and team members and expose them to our culture
- Maintain the office and arrange necessary repairs, upkeep, safety and office modifications as needed
- Proactively suggest and assist facilitating culture based events and activities
- Assist with maintaining requests from all remote offices in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles
- Assist with in-house or off-site activities like parties, conferences, and/or outings
- Be responsible for stocks of snacks, drinks, daily lunches, supplies, hardware & accessories, etc.
- Run random errands as needed
- Provide administrative support to HR and Finance
- Be organized & creative
- Be intuitive and resourceful
- Be willing to help where needed
- Have a keen interest in caring for the Kiip culture and Kiiper experience
- Have strong organizational and planning ability
- Have outstanding customer service, a great attitude and flexibility
- Be comfortable running errands by yourself in SF (i.e. "please go and buy a 10 foot christmas tree" or "the laptops need repairs, can you jump in an uber to the Genius Bar and sort it out?")
- Have great email etiquette as you will be sending / receiving emails on behalf of the company
- Free employee health insurance
- Catered daily lunches
- Investment in professional development and training opportunities
- Flexible work schedules
- Dog friendly office
- Quarterly employee events
- Flexibility and letting people excel so there's no micro-managing, no facetime and lots of freedom.
To apply: upload your resume and a cover letter explaining what interests you about working at Kiip and how you could help us excel.
About Kiip (pronounced "keep"):
Every app has its moments, and Kiip’s mission is to reward users during those times of achievement with valuable offers from major brands.
We were named to Fast Company's Top 50 Most Innovative Companies list in 2013, a mobile titan by AdWeek, and a winner of Ad Week's Project Isaac Award. As a Kiiper, you'd be able to have a huge impact from day one.