You are a product manager with at least 3 years experience in the programmatic advertising space, ideally by owning premium inventory product solutions in a mobile environment. You have a passion for understanding and solving business needs in this space by working directly with internal programmatic Sales and demand- and supply-side partners, incorporating their requirements, and launching implementations. You have taken an existing product and made it better, using data, product performance research, and a little bit of intuition. You have worked with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, engineers) to successfully ship product improvements and bug fixes against critical deadlines, and have figured out how to get the best work out of everyone you collaborate with. You are thoughtful, analytical, and optimistic.
- Create and own programmatic solutions that maximize key business metrics.
- Decisively lead a cross-functional team including Sales, Operations, Engineering, and third-party partners toward successful and high-quality releases in a fast-paced and open environment.
- Lead development of the programmatic feature roadmap through conducting demand- and supply-side research, analyzing the competitive environment, and understanding key product metrics.
- Exhibit sound product judgment and present clear, measurable objectives that will lead to achieving business goals.
- Clearly communicate product ideas and benefits to internal stakeholders, including those at the executive level.
- Drive new feature development from start to finish, including taking ownership of writing specs, working cross-functionally with related business and engineering teams, launching features, analyzing results, and synthesizing learnings.
- Create and test thoughtful assumptions using market research, internal business input, partner specifications, data science findings, and limited releases / A/B testing.
- Must have product management experience at a programmatic adtech internet software company. Experience in building experiences for iOS and Android.
- Working with real time bidding or other programmatic ad experience
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Comfort with technical concepts in order to better manage trade-offs and project scoping.
- Exceptional analytical skills with a focus on data-driven decision-making; demonstrated ability to use metrics and A/B testing to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment, to thrive at an extremely fast pace, and to find creative ways to get things done.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (ability to sell an idea internally).
- Demonstrated passion for what we do.
- BA or BS in technical field (computer science, engineering) ideal, MBA a plus.
Applicants must already have permission to work in the US and be able to work from our SF Office. We are a very diverse organization and welcome applications regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexuality etc.
What we Offer
- Free employee health insurance
- Catered daily lunches
- Investment in professional development and training opportunities
- Flexible work schedules
- Dog friendly office
- Quarterly employee events
- A celebrity or two sprinkled here and there
About Kiip (pronounced "keep"):
Every app has its moments, and Kiip’s mission is to reward users during those times of achievement with valuable offers from major brands.
Kiip redefines how brands connect with consumers through a moment-based rewards platform that targets “achievement moments” in the apps people use every day. Rewards occur as a free Amazon MP3 when users beat a level in a mobile game, or as a bottle of Propel when users log a finished workout in a fitness app. By matching relevant brand offers to timely achievements, Kiip creates meaningful engagements between users, developers and advertisers. Kiip was named in “Top 50 Most Innovative Companies” list in 2013 by Fast Company, a mobile titan by AdWeek and a top Silicon Valley startup by Business Insider.
As a Kiiper, you'd be able to have a huge impact from day one. Kiip is all about flexibility and letting people excel so there's no micro-managing and lots of freedom. We get a lot of press here at Kiip, check out this New York Times article and this Nielsen report!