This position's primary role is to strategize, plan, and build proposals for Kiip’s clients. You are responsible for the vision, creation and communication of mobile advertising campaigns, leveraging Kiip’s mobile solutions to fulfill and exceed brand advertiser’s KPIs. This is a full time position for a 3 month period.
- Provide pre-sale support, working with cross-functional teams to develop proposals (RFP response)
- Project manage RFP submissions from receiving, to delivering back to client
- Be the internal owner of assigned RFP requests and be fully informed and able to provide recommendations and strategy when required
- Think outside the box to help secure additional revenue from RFP process
- Ongoing education of industry and top clients in the space to brainstorm new ideas and proactively upsell
- Junior, senior or nontraditional student in college or recent graduate with coursework or experience in a related field
- Ability to work 40 hours per week
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills
- Superior verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Ability to notice all the little things about people that others might miss
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and turnaround times
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and priorities
- A passion for mobile advertising as a whole, with knowledge of emerging trends and technologies
- Experience constructing, revising, and submitting RFPs and IOs
What We Offer:
- Catered daily lunches
- Flexible work schedules
- Dog friendly office
- Quarterly employee events
As a Kiiper, you'd be able to have a huge impact from day one. Kiip is all about flexibility and letting people excel so there's no micro-managing, no facetime and lots of freedom.
Applicants must already have permission to work in the US and be able to work from our San Francisco office. We are a very diverse organization and welcome applications regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexuality etc.