Are you a PR strategist? Someone who will lead and inform us? A self-initiator who challenges the status quo and has an impressive PR portfolio you've built up? We're looking for someone to amplify Kiip's brand and engagement to the consumer mobile population. This position has oversight to plan, deliver, coordinate PR and media relations strategy. You’ll report to the CEO, and will be based in our New York office. Kiip is all about flexibility and letting people excel so there's no micro-managing, no facetime and lots of freedom.
- Develop and execute strategic plans for press opportunities, launches and events; managing/growing social media audiences; and managing our brand within the developer, advertising, agency, business, & consumer tech beats
- Collaborate with in house teams to amplify and pitch new angels re: our differentiation to the agency/advertising/brands communities
- Kiip on top of events in the industries that Kiip spans and leverage opportunities for speaking engagements, sponsorships, parties, and more. Including initiatives tied to industry conferences (GDC, WWDC, Ad:tech, etc.)
- Advise the Executive team on happenings that impact the brand as portrayed in the media, and on new ideas and initiatives that build the Kiip brand
- Manage direction of Kiip’s consumer first-party content channels: social media (Facebook, Twitter), our blog, and our e-mail newsletters
- Bachelor’s in a related field, graduate degree is a plus
- Background working in a mobile startup, or related field
- Excellent project management, time management, presentation, leadership and negotiation skills
- Agency creative or PR background is a plus
- Strong and innovative producer of social media content
- Genuine understanding what it takes to build a brand, and willing to roll up sleeves to do the hard work, not ride waves
- Super persuasive and persistent – never gives up until they get what they want
- Really, really, really good at writing, positioning and word smithing
- Event planning experience
Applicants must already have permission to work in the US and be able to work from our NYC Office. We are a very diverse organization and welcome applications regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexuality etc. You must also be eligible for a passport in case any overseas travel is needed.