Kiip (pronounced “Keep”) is a mobile advertising network that specializes in moments-based ad targeting. Kiip specifically specializes in providing rewards to consumers of based moments of achievement in iOS and Android apps. Our evolution has grown our mobile moments to power our Kiip IQ – our data intelligence. In turn, powering various audiences in the mobile advertising marketplace. We’re revolutionizing our moments philosophy and are looking for the next Account Executive to bring our story alive.
We’re looking for someone who is highly motivated, has a positive frame of mind and values the concept of teamwork. You have a deep understanding of the digital advertising world, and are excited to build and manage partnerships with brands and agencies.
This person will be expected to expand existing sales relationships across a variety of categories, as well as build a foundation of leads that will help close deals with top brands and categories that we are not yet working with.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of online ad sales experience working with a broad spectrum of accounts and agencies
- Ability to demonstrate success in developing, maintaining and growing sound relationships with interactive agencies as well as brands
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain an account list while meeting quarterly revenue goals
- Show a high degree of self-motivation and work well within an individual and team environment
- Manage account relationships and work closely with agencies regarding goals, optimization recommendations, and creative A/B testing
- Work with Account Manager, Sales Marketing, and Design Team to develop strategic sales planning solutions that work from inception through implementation
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years experience as a Digital Sales Account Executive
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfort with client interfacing
- Superior verbal and written communication, and customer service skills
- Consultative selling skills and an ability to navigate large, complex organizations and close both transactional and more strategic deals
- Creative and strategic in nature with the ability to think outside the box and articulate "big ideas"
- Must be self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
What We Offer:
- Free employee health insurance
- Catered daily lunches
- Investment in professional development and training opportunities
- Flexible work schedules
- Dog friendly office
- Quarterly employee events
- Flexibility and letting people excel so there's no micro-managing, no facetime and lots of freedom.
To apply: upload your resume and a covering letter explaining what interests you about working at Kiip and how you could help us excel.